Gifts for the Little Ones on Your List
Autumn is the editor of the DC Scout Guide, she's a mom of two and has put together her favorite gifts for the little ones on her list.
1. Obsessed with this Albetta Lori doll. My sister in law is due with a little girl in March and I can already picture her running around carrying this adorable doll!
2. Six months ago a girlfriend of mine had a little girl, Adelaide, and I gave her this fabulous Pineapple Sunshine Madison Floral romper. Not only is it just the cutest, it’s practical and such soft cotton.
3. My boys lived in these pajamas. They are comfortable and timeless. We even matched them with their dad in these for the Holiday. Can’t go wrong with classic navy.
4. The Liberty print on this sleep sac is everything and the weight of the fabric is just enough to keep your baby cozy and secure.
5. What’s not to love about this Pom hat? Just looking at it makes me smile.
6. Make feeding time fun with this vibrant giraffe spoon and fork by Sunnylife.
7. My niece Vivi is getting this Dondolo petticoat from us this Christmas. I find petticoats so versatile because you can add it to any outfit. i hope she holds onto it so maybe her daughter can wear it someday!
8. A classic fleece coat for chilly days. The design makes it so easy to take on and off and the cozy fleece keeps little ones warm and comfortable.
9. My God daughter Libby has this cute dog teething toy from Lou Lou Lollipop. I just love the heart nose.
10. This comfy velour romper from Patachou has an elevated vibe with the ruffle trim and adorable pocket. This is a “cant go wrong” purchase!
Zarah is the Marketing Director for Capital File and DC Magazine. She has shared what she thinks will be the perfect gift under the tree!
"For the fashionista in training"
10. Coco Chanel Book
Shanlee the owner of Little Birdies combined both cozy and fun elements for this season!
1. I love the update to our bestselling watercolor rose print and the blankets are so cozy.
2. Sunnylife is one of our favorite brands at Little Birdies and they've added scented candles to their collection. Each scent has a warm beachy aroma made from coconut oils. I've always wanted to visit Zanzibar so this candle gets me one step closer.
3. I can't resist an alpaca print and I'm especially partial to our Pineapple Sunshine brand since we design it in-house. This adorable romper is the Alpaca and is super soft and cozy. It's perfect to wear now with a cardigan and later in the summer romping around.
4. I think everyone can agree on how much they love Bob Marley's music. This sweet book is a written by Cedella Marley based on his song, One Love. This book will warm your heart.
5. At Little Birdies we highlight unique and special products with a story. The Zimmerman Shoe brand is a family owned business and the oldest children's shoe manufacturer in the United States. Made only a few hours away in Pennsylvania. The quality and styles are top of the list.
6. Anyone with a taco obsession like I do will appreciate this fun teether!
7. Can you picture anything more perfect for Christmas morning photos around the tree? These pajamas are great for the whole family and are even available in adult sizes!
8. Another favorite brand that makes everything fun, Bella Tunno and their hilarious bibs.
9. We have a great selection of hand knit rattles that the kids love. The Dino is so handsome and he has many friends just like him.
10. Last but no least, this is my go to gift for friends. The flamingo is so much fun to take to the beach or for the backyard!
Lastly, I'm Caitlin, I've been working at Little Birdies for a few months now! I selected some of the things I'm loving for gifts this season!
1. The knit elephant is perfect for snuggles! It is also a great gift for a mom to be to place in the nursery.
2. White + Warren travel wraps for adults are the best thing on the planet! They make cashmere blankets for baby and they are essential for the cold weather ahead. You will fall in love with how soft!
3. Cienta's are the best everyday shoe. The sparkle Mary Jane is an adorable addition for her little outfits.
4. We are very into cashmere this season! This crewneck sweater is precious for boys & girls.
5. Sunnylife makes the best wooden toys. This beautifully hand painted toy is a take on the classic stacking toy we all had growing up. I love this rainbow theme made from natural wood!
6. The trinity silicone and wood teething ring is not only pretty to look at, but easy for the baby to hold! The birch wood ring is conditioned with organic olive oil & beeswax. Just love the look of it!
7. London is one of the best places I've visited. All Aboard! London is such a cute book full of adventure for little minds. Children will explore London in 22 illustrated pages.
8. I don't think there is anything cuter than these giraffe chopsticks for kids! They are perfect for sushi nights.
9. Meals just got a lot more fun with this placemat! All the activities inside will keep kids entertained at the dinner table. I think it's a great gift for the ones who love to doodle!
10. If you're an Andy Warhol lover this soup can puzzle will be a fun gift to give! Inside includes a 200 piece puzzle.
We're wishing everyone a bright and happy holiday season!